Each week we highlight new articles and changes to the platform, as well as tips intended to help you get the most out of TextIt:
- Twilio, our recommended SMS and voice channel in most countries, recently optimized its platform to accommodate programmatic SMS messaging at scale. Learn how you can take advantage of this exciting new feature (link).
- The Kapita Community Savings and Investment Promotion cooperative (COMSIP), a Malawi-based public works project funded by the World Bank Groupe, uses TextIt to registar prospective participants and accept monthly financial reports (link).
- Our friends at UNICEF are compiling a Flow Repository comprising flows for various aid and development use cases. Add them to your account to see what's possible (link).
- Those sending messages via a Twilio channel should be aware of Twilio's keyword recognition system. Check out this article for suggestions on how to track opt-outs and segment them appropriately (link).
- If you're using Google Chrome, make sure to update your version before logging-in to your TextIt account (link). Current version is 49.0.2623.95 (Platform version: 7834.60.0).
- Our friends at UNICEF published an insightful tutorial on merging contact and flow exports (link).
Follow us on Twitter to interact with a chat application built with TextIt, or create a free account to build your own. You'll be sending messages in minutes! Get in touch anytime with any questions, comments, or suggestions.